AIM
Orverge

Loo-e Leaf game Loo-e Leaf game

Horrid.

First off, the music is horribly out of place for this game type, and especially the graphics used. Secondly, you drew nothing, and things you did draw were horribly childish. Thirdly, you used a square for the impact detection area, rendering dodging the rocks quite literally impossible. Thirdly, this took for-fucking-ever to load, and is nothing but 3-4 buttons, a back and forth moving object, and a randomizer that spews objects in one direction. And god, the music was a horrible choice. Maybe if you had better taste in anything, I'd offer constructive criticism, but this just plainly fucking sucks.

bbqbeefburgersequel bbqbeefburgersequel

Excellent!

I have never witnessed a more ingenius display of violence, drug usage, and over the top extreme things than that displayed in this game!

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

X-BBQBEEF

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Fun Stuff

That was lots of fun. Runnin' around with what appeared to be a dagger, and slashing the hell out of things could never get old.

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

Good game!

Excellent game design and smooth gameplay make this game great. Easily replayed.

the skullkid the skullkid

Where's Your Mask?

I find this good to play when I'm angry at one of my superiors. It's simple, somewhat challenging in areas, and seems to give off a "Just Shutup Vibe" that help me exert my frustration. Graphics aren't bad at all either.

BrinkOfAlienation II GOLD BrinkOfAlienation II GOLD

Classic

Old-Fashioned arcade shoot 'em up. Good job with the level progession, the game flys by fast and stays interesting.

Ultimate Potato Ultimate Potato

Addictive

It's very addictive.. for the first time you play it. Not much replay value because it takes too long to kill off all the enemies in the later stages. Very original and fun, though.